- Rolled oats also know Old-fashion Oats are higher in protein and healthy fats and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains and they contain more soluble fibre than any other grain
- Oats contain more than 20 unique polyphenols, which have strong anti oxidant, anti inflammatory and anti itching propertied and they also have the best amino acid balance of all cereal grains
- Oats are a rich source of amino acid which promotes the health of tissues and supports proper functioning of immune system
- Rolled Oats contain essential vital micro nutrients
- At last, Oats that people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance can enjoy, too Oats are not only an excellent source of dietary fibre but they also reduce serum cholesterol levels in the body
- Green Habit Rolled Oats or Old-fashioned Oats : These are oat groats that are steamed and flattened with huge rollers so that they cook quicker, in about 5 to 15 minutes.
- Best Rated Rolled Oats in India (Source Amazon India)
- Weight-loss miracle food
- Lower Diabetes Type 2 : Risk
- Assists with Menopause
- Reduces Heart Issue
- Lower Cholesterol
- Enhance Immunity
- Full of Nutrients
- Stabilises Blood Sugar
- Protection Against Asthma
- Assist Breast Cancer prevention
- Grind Rolled oats to a fine powder, transfer in a bowl. Add Suji, rice flour, yogurt and some water and mix well ensuring that there are no lumps
- Add chopped onion,coriander, green chillies & finely chopped curry leaves.
- Add cumin seeds, ginger, pepper powder and salt and mix well.Add Coconut & Mix Well.
- Heat some cold Pressed-Oil on a non-stick tawa and wipe with a tissue paper. Pour a ladleful of the prepared mixture and spread into a dosa.
- Add some oil on the sides and cook till the it is golden.
- Serve hot with green chutney or a Ketchup.
Read Full Recipe on our Blog