Skip to content
- Watermelon seeds nutritional facts: On nutritional value, these seeds are loaded with many important nutrients. The seeds are having protein, essential fatty acid, vitamins, and minerals.
- On mineral front, they are having iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc, copper and manganese
- Severing Suggestion: Eat Raw, Bake into Granola, Top it Over Smoothies, Sprinkle Over Salads, add to your Sandwich & Sweet Dishes
- Water-melon Seed is also loaded with essential fatty acids such as oleic acid, linoleum acid, etc. On the vitamin side, It has a vitamin B complex. Many important amino acids like arginine, lysine, tryptophan, and glutamic acid are present in it.
- a rich source of antioxidants, these seeds can keep you away from any stomach infection and boost your immunity.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh