- Steel cut oats are a rich source of fibre, protein and magnesium. Not only are you able to eat them as oatmeal but they add health benefits to breads, bakes and protein shakes. All of that simply makes our oats a cut above the rest
- Our selection process helps ensure that only the best quality oats are selected to progress to the cleaning and cutting process. This minimal processing retains all of the nutrients that people look for in their oats
- Extremely rich in fibre, fantastic taste and texture, great roughage for your intestines
- Steel cut oats are traditionally used to make porridge, as well as oat cakes, etc
- Green Habit Healthy Food For a Healthy Mood !
- Best Rated Oats in India (Source Amazon India)
- Weight-loss miracle food
- Lower Diabetes Type 2 : Risk
- Assists with Menopause
- Reduces Heart Issue
- Lower Cholesterol
- Enhance Immunity
- Full of Nutrients
- Stabilises Blood Sugar
- Protection Against Asthma
- Assist Breast Cancer prevention
- Grind Steel-cut oats to a fine powder, transfer in a bowl. Add Suji, rice flour, yogurt and some water and mix well ensuring that there are no lumps
- Add chopped onion,coriander, green chillies & finely chopped curry leaves.
- Add cumin seeds, ginger, pepper powder and salt and mix well.Add Coconut & Mix Well.
- Heat some cold Pressed-Oil on a non-stick tawa and wipe with a tissue paper. Pour a ladleful of the prepared mixture and spread into a dosa.
- Add some oil on the sides and cook till the it is golden.
- Serve hot with green chutney or a Ketchup.
Read Full Recipe on our Blog