Skip to content
- Health Benefits: These are the original Chia seeds Salvia Hispanica variety Organically cultivated in India. They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fibre, iron, and calcium, Chia seeds are rich in nutrients and fibre.
- Usage: Our Chia seeds are gluten-free, easy to digest and don't have to be ground like flax seeds for better absorption. These seeds are large in size. These seeds boost athletic power. Chia seeds are considered a perfect food because they are one of the few vegetarian sources of complete protein. They're great in smoothies, baking, and sauces.
- Packaging: These are the original Chia seeds Salvia Hispanica variety Organically cultivated in India. Comes in a zippered stand-up pouch open, unzip, eat, zip, unzip, and well
- Storage: Store in a cool, Dry Place in an airtight container and preferably refrigerate after opening
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh