Skip to content
- Rich in Vitamin K & Vitamin U, High in Chlorophyll.
- A high content of antioxidants & copper, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium, Trace Minerals, Enzymes & all Known Vitamins, Including Beta Carotene.
- Directions for Use: Mix 1 Tbsp (3g) Alfalfa powder in a glass (275 ml) of warm water and drink.
- Alfalfa is one of nature's richest sources of nutrients, it is high in chlorophyll and is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, trace minerals, enzymes and all the known vitamins, including beta carotene, K and U.
- Green Habit: Healthy Food For the Healthy Mood!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh